You can read about what the volunteers of the Children’s Foundation do exactly HERE (in Estonian).
What are the characteristics of a Children’s Foundation volunteer:
- Desire to help and do good
- Readiness to introduce the Children’s Foundation and to collect donations at different events
- Good teamwork skills
- Being caring
What do we offer the volunteers:
- A feeling of fulfillment from aiding children
- Experience in teamwork
- Opportunity to evolve inside our organization
- A nice and caring company
- New experiences and contacts
- Challenges and the ability to challenge yourself
- Guidance and support in the execution of agreed and foundation-related activites
- Tools to execute agreed activites if needed
- A letter of recommendation when applying for a job
- And lots more fun, that you will discover when you join us
If you too would like to give your part to help sick children through voluntary activites, you can join the volunteers of the Children’s Foundation by filling out a form here (in Estonian).
When we have recieved the form of application, we will contact you, to discuss everything in more detail.