With the help of it’s donators, the Tartu University Hospital Children’s Foundation supports the improvement of home treatment of severely ill children, and the purchase of medical equipment for Tartu University Children’s Hospital and for the pediatric departments of other hospitals around Estonia. We help the children, that due to their illness need help and care, that is not covered by the Health Insurance Fund and their local government either partly or not at all.
We would like to point out that unlike other support foundations in Estonia, we have and will continue to support sick children around Estonia (including Tallinn), regardless if they are treated in the Tartu University Hospital or not.
For example, we support
- the compensation of transportation and accomodation costs of medical trips to foreign countries
- the purchase of medication
- organizing joint events for sick children and their parents
- therapeutic exercises for children with joint diseases
- enabling different therapies (hipo-, musical-, and physical therapy)
- getting equipment for children in need of special care
- psychological help to children in foster care
- purchasing of medical food mixtures
You can read about all the areas of support in detail here (in Estonian).
How can You help?
Make a one-time donation to the Tartu University Hospital Children’s Foundation
Swedbank IBAN EE682200221015828742
SEB IBAN EE261010220014910011
Danske IBAN EE403300334408530000
Nordea IBAN EE791700017000285384
LHV IBAN EE527700771000610813