With help from donators, the foundation has supported more than a thousand children and families in need of special care
and the purchase of equipment for different hospitals with over 5 million euros.
- PRESS RELEASE: Rudolf, who is only 5 days old, needs life-saving heart surgery in Helsinki and in order for the little boy’s parents to be with his child the family is asking for the help of good people to cover travel and living expenses up to 3740 euros
- PRESS RELEASE: A very young lymphoma patient needs help to get treatmentt
- PRESS RELEASE: A little girl needs help for a safe recovery at home!
- PRESS RELEASE: PLEASE HELP AGAIN! Tiny Beatrice, now 6 days old, also needs life-saving heart surgery in Helsinki! The little girl’s family is asking for help to pay for the child’s ambulance transport from Tartu University Hospital to Tallinn Airport and other expenses related to the medical trip within the next three to four weeks, in the total amount of up to 3,800 euros
- PRESS RELEASE: HELP NEEDED! 5 days old Brianna urgently needs to undergo a life-saving heart surgery at the Paediatric Hospital in Helsinki, Finland
- PRESS RELEASE: Artjom is a 7 year old boy with brain cancer and he needs help from kind people so he can continue receiving radiation therapy in St. Petersburg
Big thanks to all supporters and partners!!